Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ugh...what a day...

Yesterday...well...yesterday sucked. I spent the entire day sleeping because I came down with some sort of stomach bug. Not fun. I also haven't eaten for over 24 hours and I'm starving. So here I am, at 5:31 a.m., updating my blog. Now for anyone who knows me, they know that 5:31 a.m. is "the most god-awful time for anyone to be up and all decent people should still be sleeping..."

But alas, I did have a great night's sleep. Unfortunately for me (again!), I woke up with a sinus infection. I know, I know...TMI. It's these darned "seasonal" allergies that my doctor keeps talking about. What he failed to mention is that there's something in EVERY season that I'm allergic to. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I've been asking myself "What should I do today?" Well, my house desperately needs a tidy, my cupboards are like those of Old Mother Hubbard, and the final few chapters of "Cast the First Stone" are calling (no, screaming) my name. I probably could use another day of rest to let my body finish healing itself, at least that's what commonsense tells me.

Oh, and did I mention I'm starving? Apparently I can have a poached egg on toast. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment