Monday, May 16, 2011

Tidbits

Ay yi yi! What a week! I'm glad it's over and the new one has just begun today. The only real highlight of last week is that I completed the rough draft of my manuscript.

Of course, I've just begun the first edit, so who knows how many changes will end up being made. So far there haven't been many, and they've been pretty minor. However, I do know that in the upcoming chapters there are going to be some major changes made which will help enhance the plot, add a little more suspense, maybe even a little more sizzle. I mean, what would the character of Amanda be without a little sizzle? ;)

I also joined www.authonomy.com, through HarperCollins. The website has been awesome! There are so many great writers there, and I've gotten some great advice from them so far. I've also began reading some of their work. Very inspiring!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassie,

    I like your blog, found it from the Authonomy thread.
    -Jason

    ReplyDelete